Fixed Plan for 8 Days Tamilnadu Tour Packages
Book 8 Days Tamilnadu Tour Packages from Chennai. Online Chennai to Tamilnadu Popular Places for 8 days Tour Package Arranged by Individual vehicle and Cheapest Hotel Stay at Budget Price. For Booking 8 Days Tamilnadu Tours and Enquiry Through Our Whats app Number +91 91760 70718 or Direct Call @ +91 98418 62359
Day 1: Chennai Arrival
Today Morning Chennai Airport Pickup to Hotel Transfer, after fresh up start to drive Chennai Visit to kapaleeswarar temple, parthasarathy temple after visit start Your Journey VGP Aqua kingdom after visit Back to hotel. – Night Stay at Chennai
Day 2: Chennai to Kanchipuram-Chidambaram
Today Early Morning Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast Immediately Checkout from the hotel Start to Drive kanchipuram, reach at Kanchipuram popular temples Visit to Kamatchi Amman temple, Ekambareswarar temple, Varadharaja perumal temple after Visit Proceed to Chidamabram hotel Transfer.- Night Stay at Chidamabram
Day 3: Chidamabram to Vaitheeswaran koil-Kumbakonam
Today after breakfast Visit to Chidamabram Thillai Natarajar temple after Visit Checkout from the hotel start to drive Vaitheeswaran koil Vaidyanathar temple visit after visit Proceed to Kumbakonam, reach at kumbakonam Check in to hotel Relax and Evening after 4.00 PM kumbakonam popular temples Visit to Nageswara temple. Sarangapani temple, Chakrapani temple, Adhi Kumbeswara temple, Airvateswara temple after Visit back to Hotel.- Night Stay at Kumbakonam
Day 4: Kumbakonam-Thanjavur-Rameshwaram
Today early Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast Immediate Checkout from the hotel start to drive Thanjavur, Reach at Thanjavur Visit to Brihadeeswarar temple after Visit Proceed to Rameshwaram Hotel Transfer. – Night Stay at Rameshwaram
Day 5: Rameshwaram-Dhanuskodi-Tiruchendur
Today Early Morning bath to Agni Theertham also Know as Sea bath after sea bath, Go to 22 Holy water Ticket Counter Joint the Queue and Purchase the Ticket 22 holy water bath to 22 wells in Ramanathaswami temple inside after 22 holy bath darshan to Ramanatha swami temple and Parvathavarthini Amman temple after Visit Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast Checkout from the hotel start to drive Ramar Patham Visit after Visit Start to drive Kothandaramar temple Visit after Visit start Your Journey Dhanuskodi Visit after Visit Proceed to Tiruchendur Overnight Hotel transfer.- Night Stay at Tiruchendur
Day 6: Tiruchendur-Madurai
Today Morning breakfast at hotel after Breakfast visit to Tiruchendur murugan temple and Beach after visit 3.00 PM Checkout from the hotel Proceed to Madurai, reach at Madurai Check int o hotel and Leisure. – Night stay at Madurai
Day 7: Madurai-Srirangam-Chennai
Today early breakfast at hotel after Breakfast Visit to Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple after Visit Checkout from the hotel Start to drive Azhagar koil Kallazhagar temple Visit after Visit Proceed to Trichy Srirangam, reach at Srirangam after 4.00 PM darshan to Renganathar temple after Visit Proceed to Chennai overnight hotel transfer.- Night Stay at Chennai
Day 8: Chennai Airport Departure
Today Morning Breakfast at hotel after breakfast Checkout from the hotel Proceed to Chennai Airport Departure for Onward Your Journey
- Chennai-Kanchipuram-Chidambaram-Kumbakonam-Thanjavur-Rameshwaram-Dhanuskodi-Tiruchendur-Madurai-Srirangam and Chennai drop 07 days travel by 7+1 Seater Innova AC Car as per Itinerary
- Transport Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Parking & Pondicherry State Permit
- 07 Nights stay @ Budget (or) Standard Hotel AC Accommodation On Double / Triple sharing
- Complimentary Breakfast at Hotel
- Flight tickets/Train tickets
- Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks
- All Entrance fees at Sight Seeing Spot Should be directly paid by guest
- All the personal expenses of this package not included
- GST 5%
- Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking
- Child Policy: Below 5 Years Child stay with Parents Bed Only
In the event of Cancellation of tour/travel service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/ we must be notified of the same in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
✒ 45 days period to arrival: 10% of the tour/service Cost
✒ 30 days period to arrival: 20% of the tour/service Cost.
✒ 15 days period to arrival: 30% of the tour/service Cost.
✒ 10 days period to arrival: 50% of the tour/service Cost.
✒ Less than One week No refund.
***Vehicles (or) Hotels are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
** Rates may vary if there is a hike in fuel price. /State Tax.
***Hope the above rates are quite competitive and we now look forward to your Confirmation.
For Booking Confirmation 60% Advance and Remaining 40% before the tour starts to be settled directly hand Cash to Driver.