Are you looking for Best

Car Rental in Chennai

For Bookings

91760 70718

Chennai to Madurai Tour Packages

Chennai to Madurai Tour Packages

Popular Chennai to Madurai Tour Packages Highlights:

Tour Name Duration  Group / Individual
Chennai to Madurai Tour Package 1 Night / 2 Days Individual Tour
Trichy Madurai Palani Tour Package 2 Nights / 3 Days Individual Tour
Madurai Rameshwaram Tour Package 2 Nights / 3 Days Individual Tour
Trichy Thanjavur Madurai Palani Tour Package 3 Nights / 4 Days Individual Tour
Madurai Palani Kodaikanal Tour Package 4 Nights / 5 Days Individual Tour

Chennai to Madurai Detailed Tour Itinerary

Day 1:- Chennai to Pillayarpatti-Madurai
Today Morning 8.00 AM Chennai Pickup to Pillayarpatti, react at pillayarpatti evening after 4.00 Pm Darshan to karpaga Vinayagar temple darshan after darshan Proceed to madurai, reach at madurai check in to hotel and Leisure.- Night Stay at Madurai

Day 2:- Madurai Sightseeing & chennai Drop
Today early Morning darshan to Meenakshi Amman temple after darshan Breakfast at hotel checkout from the hotel start to drive Thiruparankundram Murugan temple darshan after darshan Your Journey Pazhamudircholai Murugan temple Alagar koil Kallalagar temple after darshan Proceed to Chennai overnight Drop

Madurai Tour Package Cost:  (Valid up to March 31st 2022)

Hotel Used: 

Package Includes:

Package Excludes:

Important Note:

Payment Terms:- 60% Amount for Booking confirmation and remaining 40% Amount to be settled before the tour starts to be settled directly handover the driver.

Bank Details:

Bank ICICI Bank
Account Type Current Account
Account Number 234605500110
Account Name Rajamanickam Tours and Travels
Branch Vadapalani
IFSC Code ICIC0002346

Cancellation Policy:-

Please send the advance receipt or transaction id to: or   +91 9176070718.

Further Any Clarification Please Contact Our Manager Mr. S.Balamurugan +91 9841862359