Chennai to Velankanni Tour Package

Chennai to Velankanni Tour Package

Find the Cheapest Chennai to Velankanni Tour Package. Book the best Velankanni Tour Packages from Chennai for your 1 Night 2 Days, 2 Nights 3 days , 3 Nights 4 Days Packages. Check the package cost from Chennai Airport to Velankanni Church and we will help you find the best velankanni Tours & Travel Deals Available. For Booking Chennai to Velankanni travel packages Pl Call Us +91 9841862359 (or) Whats app +91 9176070718

Velankanni Tour Package from Chennai 2 Nights 3 Days by Car

Chennai to Velankanni Itinerary by Car

Day 1:- Get a Car from Chennai Airport to Velankanni and same day check in to hotel and Rest

Day 2:- Velankanni Church Visit And Personal Activities

Day 3:- Early Checkout from Velankanni hotel and Proceed to Chennai Airport drop

Velankanni 2 Nights 3 Days Package Cost: ( AC Car + AC Room With Breakfast & Dinner)

Number Of Person & Car Used Per Person Cost 
02 Person
(Swift Dzire + 01 AC Double Room)
Rs.11500/-
03 Person
(Swift Dzire + 01 AC Double Room + 01 Extra Mattress)
Rs.8750/-
04 Person
(Swift Dzire + 02 AC Double Room)
Rs.8250/-
04 Person
(Innova + 02 AC Double Room)
Rs.8850/-
05 Person
(Innova + 02 AC Double Room + 01 Extra Mattress)
Rs.7700/-
06 Person
(Innova + 03 AC Double Room)
Rs.7550/-
07 Person
(Innova + 03 AC Double Room + 01 Extra Mattress)
Rs.6950/-

Velankanni Church Poondi Madha Kovil Package from Chennai 3 Nights 4 Days by Car

Detailed Travel Plan from Chennai to Velankanni Poondi

Day 1:- Chennai Airport / Station to Velankanni , reach at Velankanni Check in to hotel and Leisure

Day 2:- Velankanni church and Personal Activities

Day 3:- Velankanni to Poondi Madha koil Visit after visit Back to Velankanni hotel transfer

Day 4:- Early Checkout from the Velankanni hotel and Proceed to Chennai Airport/ station Departure

Velankanni Poondi 3 Nights 4 Days Package Cost: (AC Car + AC Room With Breakfast & Dinner)

Number Of Person  Per Person Cost 
02 Person
(Swift Dzire + 01 AC Double Room)
Rs.16000/-
03 Person
(Swift Dzire + 01 AC Double Room + 01 Extra Mattress)
Rs.12300/-
04 Person
(Swift Dzire + 02 AC Double Room)
Rs.11750/-
04 Person
(Innova + 02 AC Double Room)
Rs.12500/-
05 Person
(Innova + 02 AC Double Room + 01 Extra Mattress)
Rs.10975/-
06 Person
(Innova + 03 AC Double Room)
Rs.10850/-
07 Person
(Innova + 03 AC Double Room + 01 Extra Mattress)
Rs.9975/-

Velankanni Tour Package Includes:

  • Transport from Chennai Airport to Velankanni and Velankanni to Chennai Airport drop
  • All Transfer Individual Air Condition Car
  • Includes All Tollgate, parking, tax and Driver Stay
  • Accommodation On Double Sharing Basis
  • breakfast and Dinner

Note: 

  • Surcharge rates will be applicable during the Festival between 25 August and 10 Sep 2022
  • Christmas and New year Surcharge rates will be mandatory on 24th December, 2021 Gala Dinner and 31st
    December 2021 New Year Event at all
  • The above rates are not valid during long holidays and government holidays.
  • Rooms help for early arrival (prior to 09:00hrs) will be charged from the previous day.
  • Velankanni Package from Chennai will be confirmed subject to availability.

Child Policy

  • Child below 10 years of age will be complimentary with-out extra bed, sharing parent’s room
  • Maximum of two children below 12 years of age will be allowed in one room with additional
    charges

Payment Terms: 

  • 60% Advance amount for Booking Confirmation and remaining 40% before the trip to be settled directly hand cash to driver