For Bookings

91760 70718

Chennai to Chidambaram Pichavaram Sirkazhi Mayiladuthurai Tour Package

Chidambaram Pichavaram Sirkazhi Mayiladuthurai Tour Package

Book Chidambaram Pichavaram Sirkazhi Mayiladuthurai Tour Package from Chennai. Online Chennai to Chidambaram Pichavaram Sirkazhi Mayiladuthurai Temple Tour Packages Arranged by Road variety Of Vehicles which includes Indica, Swift Dzire, Etios, Innova, Crysta, Tavera, Xylo, Tempo Traveller and mini bus. For Booking Chennai to Chidambaram Pichavaram Sirkazhi Mayiladuthurai Car Rental Package and Chennai to Chidambaram Pichavaram Sirkazhi Mayiladuthurai Tour Package Pl Call Us or Whats app +91 9176070718

Destination: Chidamabram-Pichavaram-Sirkazhi-Mayiladuthurai-Thirumanancheri-Vaitheeswaran koil

Duration: 01 Nights / 02 Days

Tour Itinerary:

Day 1:- Chennai to Pichavaram-Chidambaram-Sirkazhi-Mayiladuthurai

Today Morning 5.00 AM Chennai Pickup to Pichavaram, Reach at Pichavaram Boating after Boating start to drive Chidambaram , reach at Chidamabram visit to Thillai Natarajar temple after Visit start to drive Sirkazhi , take a Travel Half an Hour, reach at Sirkazhi Visit to Sattanathar temple (also called Brahmapureeswarar temple and Thoniappar temple) is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva after Visit Proceed to Mayiladuthurai Hotel Transfer.- Night Stay at Mayiladuthurai

Day 2:- Mayiladuthurai-koranad-Thiruvilandur-Thiruindalur -Vaitheeswaran koil-Chennai

Today Morning 6.00 AM start to drive visit to Mayuranathar Temple dedicated to lord shiva and his consort Parvathy known as avaiyambigai after Visit Breakfast after breakfast start to drive koranad Punukeeswarar Temple (Lords Shiva) Visit after Visit start to drive kasi Viswanathar temple Visit after visit start to drive Thiruvilandur Parimala Renganathar Temple Visit after visit start to drive Thiruindalur Vallalar Koil Shiva Temple visit after Visit Check out from the hotel proceed to Chennai and time Permit en route Visit to Vaitheeswaran koil after Visit Proceed to Chennai Drop

Chidambaram Pichavaram Sirkazhi Mayiladuthurai Tour Package Cost

Number of person Car Used Charges
02 Person
(01 AC Double Room)
Swift Dzire AC Car Rs.18300/-
03 Person
(01 AC Double Room & 01 Mattress)
Swift Dzire AC Car Rs.18900/-
04 Person
(02 AC Double Room)
Swift Dzire AC Car Rs.21000/-
04 Person
(02 AC Double Room)
Innova AC Car Rs.24700/-
05 Person
(02 Double Room & 01 Mattress)
Innova AC Car Rs.25300/-
06 Person
(02 AC Double Room & 02 Mattress)
Innova AC Car Rs.25900/-
06 Person
(03 AC Double Room)
Innova AC Car Rs.27500/-
07 Person
(03 AC Double Room & 01 Mattress)
Innova AC Car Rs.28000/-

Hotel Used: 2 STAR Hotel Only AC Room

Package Includes:

Package Excludes:

Important Note:

Payment Terms:- 60% Amount for Booking confirmation and remaining 40% Amount before the tour starts to be settled directly handover the driver.

Cancellation Policy:-

Please send the advance receipt or transaction id to: rajamanickamtravels@gmail.com or  +91 9176070718.

Further Any Clarification Please Contact Our Manager Mr. S.Balamurugan +91 9841862359