Pondicherry Trichy Thanjavur Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Package
Book Pondicherry Trichy Thanjavur Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Tour Package. Online Chennai to Pondicherry Trichy Thanjavur Rameshwaram Kanyakumari Madurai Holiday Package Arranged by Road Individual Travel with Accommodation Affordable Price. For Booking Our Ready made Tours and Customized Pondicherry Trichy Thanjavur Rameshwaram Kanyakuamri Madurai Packages pl Call Us or Whats app+91 9176070718
Destination: Pondicherry-Trichy Srirangam-Tiruvanai kovil-Thanjavur-Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari-Madurai
Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 1:- Chennai to Pondicherry
Today Chennai Airport Pickup to Pondicherry, reach at Pondicherry Check in to hotel after fresh up Evening Visit to Promenade Beach also Know as Rock Beach after Visit Back to Hotel.- Night Stay at Pondicherry
Day 2:- Pondicherry
Today after Breakfast Pondicherry Sightseeing Visit to Manakula vinayagar temple, Auroville matrimandir, Aurobindo Ashram, Arikamedu, Chunnambur Backwater Boating, Paradise Beach after Visit Back to Hotel. – Night Stay at Pondicherry
Day 3:- Pondicherry to Trichy
Today after Breakfast Checkout from the hotel Proceed to Trichy, reach at Trichy Check in to hotel after fresh up Evening 3.30 PM start to drive Srirangam Renganathar temple Darshan after darshan start to drive tiruvanai kovil Jambukeswarr temple after darsahn Back to Hotel.- Night Stay at Trichy
Day 4:- Trichy to Thanjavur-Rameshwaram
Today early Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast 8.30 AM Checkout from the hotel Start to drive Thanjavur One hour 15 Minutes drive, reach at Thanjavur Darshan to Brihadeeswarr temple after Darshan Proceed to Rameshwaram and En route visit to Dr.Abdul Kalam Memorial, Pamban Bridge and Pamban Rail Scissors Bridge after Visit Proceed to Rameshwaram hotel Transfer.- Night Stay at Rameshwaram
Day 5:- Rameshwaram-Kanyakumari
Today Early Morning 6.00 AM bath to Agni Theertham also Know as Sea bath after Sea bath , go to 22 Holy water bath to 22 wells in Ramanatha swami temple Inside after 22 holy bath Darshan to Ramantha swami temple and Parvathavarthini Amman temple after darshan Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast Checkout from the hotel start Your Journey kanyakumari, Reach at Kanyakuamri Check in to hotel and Leisure.- Night Stay at Kanyakumari
Day 6:- Kanyakumari-Madurai
Today Morning 6.30 AM Visit to Sunrise, Triveni Sangamam after Visit Breakfast at Hotel after Breakfast Checkout from the hotel visit to Bagavathi Amman temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar statue after visit proceed to Madurai, Reach at Madurai Check in to hotel and Leisure.-Night stay at Madurai.
Day 7:- Madurai Sightseeing & Evening Madurai Airport / Station Departure
Today Early Morning Darshan to Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple after darshan breakfast at hotel after breakfast start to drive Azhagar koil, reach at Azhagar koil Darshan to Pazhamudircholai Murugan temple and Alagar Koil Kallazhagar temple after visit start to drive Madurai Thirumalai Nayak place Visit after Visit Evening Checkout from the hotel Proceed to Madurai Airport/ Station Departure for Onward Your journey.
Tour Cost, Kindly Send Us your Travel Date-Number Of Person Through Our Whats app Number: +91 9176070718
- All the Transfers & sightseeing mention in itinerary by AC Car
- Vehicle Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Parking and Pondicherry State Permit
- 05 Nights Stay AC Accommodation on Double / Triple sharing basis Standard/Deluxe Hotel as per tour Itinerary
- Standard Package Complimentary Breakfast at Hotel
- Deluxe Package Breakfast & Dinner Stay the Hotel
- Flight tickets/Train tickets
- Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters)
- All the temple darshan tickets and sightseeing entry tickets
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls
- GST 5%
- Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking
- Child Policy: Below 5 Years Child Stay with Parents Bed Only and Above 5 Years Extra Bed Charges Applicable
- As per the directive given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identification document includes: passport, voter ID card, Current drivers license, PAN card, or a credit card. The document must include a photograph.
Payment Terms: 60% for confirmation and remaining 40% before the tour starts to be settled directly handover the driver
- 45 days period to arrival: 10% of the tour/service Cost
- 30 days period to arrival: 20% of the tour/service Cost
- 15 days period to arrival: 30% of the tour/service Cost
- 10 days period to arrival: 50% of the tour/service Cost.
- Less than One week No refund.
|Account Name||Rajamanickam Tours and Travels|
|Account Type||Current Account|