Holiday Tour from Tirupati to Vellore Kanchipuam Mahabalipuram Pondicherry Rameshwaram Madurai Tours
Welcome to Tirupati to Vellore Kanchipuam Mahabalipuram Pondicherry Rameshwaram Madurai Tours. Price starts Per Couples Rs.43500/- for Without GST. For Booking Vellore Kanchipuam Mahabalipuram Pondicherry Rameshwaram Madurai Tour and Travel Packages from Tirupati Pl Call or Whats app +91 9176070718
Destination: Vellore-kanchipuram-Mahabalipuram-Pondicherry-Rameshwaram-Dhanuskodi -Madurai
Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
Day 1:- Tirupati to Vellore-kanchipuram
Today Tirupati Pickup to Vellore, reach at Vellore visit to Sripuram golden temple after visit proceed to kanchipuram, reach at Kanchipuram Check in to hotel and Leisure.- Night Stay at Kanchipuram
Day 2:- kanchipuram-Mahabalipuram-pondicherry
Today early Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast start to drive darshan to kamatchi Amman temple, Varadharaja perumal temple, Vaikunta Perumal temple, Ekambareswarar temple and Kailasanathar temple after visit start to drive mahabalipuram, reach at mahabalipuram Sightseeing Visit to seashore temple, Seashore Beach, Arjunar penance, Pancha Rathas, Butter ball after Visit Proceed to Pondicherry Overnight hotel transfer.- Night Stay at Pondicherry.
Day 3:- Pondicherry Sightseeing
Today after Breakfast Pondicherry Sightseeing Visit to Auroville Matrimandir, Aurobindo Ashram, Museum, Botanical garden, Bharathi Park, Paradise Beach Chunnambar Backwater and Promenade Beach after Visit Back to Hotel.- Night Stay at Pondicherry.
Day 4:- Pondicherry-Rameshwaram
Today Morning After breakfast Checkout the Hotel Proceed to Rameshwaram and on the way Annai Indira Gandhi Pamban Bridge and Pamban rail Scissors Bridge after visit drive to Rameshwaram, Arrival at rameshwaram check in to hotel. – Night Stay at Rameshwaram.
Day 5:- Rameshwaram-Dhanuskodi-Madurai
Today Early Morning Bath to Agni Theertham – Sea (Kadal) after Sea bath 22 Holy theertham Bath to 22 Wells In Ramanatha Swami temple inside after holy bath darshan to ramanatha swami temple, Parvathavarthini Amman temple after darshan Breakfast at Hotel after Breakfast start to drive ramar patham, lakshmana theertham, seetha Theertham, PanchaMuki hanuman temple and Agni theertham Boating after boating Lunch Break after Lunch start to drive Dhanuskodi Visit after Visit Proceed to Madurai Overnight hotel Transfer.- Night Stay at Madurai.
Day 6:- Madurai-Chennai Departure
Get Ready Today Early Morning darshan to Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple after darshan Breakfast at hotel after Breakfast Checkout from the hotel visit to Thirumalai Nayak palace and Alagar temple after visit Proceed Chennai Overnight drop
02 Person Package Cost Rs.43500/-
Extra Person Cost Rs.2600/-
Hotel Used: Budget – 2 STAR
- Kanchipuram 01 Night Stay at Hotel Sri Sakthi Residency 01 AC Double Room
- Pondicherry 02 Night [email protected] Hotel Jeyaram 02 AC Double Room with Breakfast
- Rameshwaram 01 Night Stay @ Hotel KNP Nest 01 AC Double Room with Breakfast
- Madurai 01 Night Stay @ Hotel TM 01 AC Double Room with Breakfast
- Tirupati to Vellore-kanchipuram-Mahabalipuram-Pondicherry- Rameshwaram-Madurai and Chennai Drop 6 Days travel by 4+1 Seater Indica AC Car Transport as per Itinerary
- Car Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Parking, and Other State Permit charges.
- Per Couples 05 Nights stay Budget Hotel AC Accommodation on Double Sharing basis One room
- Flight tickets/Train tickets
- Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks
- All Entrance fees at Sight Seeing Spot Should be directly paid by guest
- All the personal expenses this package not included
- GST 5%
- Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking
- Child Policy: Below 6 Years Child Stay with Parents Bed Only
- Hotel Check in & Checkout: Madurai Hotel check in & Checkout 24 hours
- Hotel Check in & Checkout: – kanchipuram-Pondicherry- Rameshwaram hotel check in & Checkout 12 Noon.
In the event of Cancellation of tour/travel service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/ we must be notified of the same in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days period to arrival: 10% of the tour/service Cost
- 30 days period to arrival: 20% of the tour/service Cost
- 15 days period to arrival: 30% of the tour/service Cost
- 10 days period to arrival: 50% of the tour/service Cost
- Less than One week No refund.
***Vehicles (or) Hotels are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
** Rates may vary if there is hike in fuel price. /State Tax.
***Hope the above rates are quite competitive and we now look forward to your Confirmation.
Payment Terms: For Booking Confirmation 60% Advance and Remaining 40% before the tour starts to be settled directly hand over to the Driver.
More Details Pl Contact Us Mr.Balamurugan +91 9841862359